Big Pharma companies and major media outlets such as the New York Time are largely owned by two asset management firms, BlackRock and Vanguard, according to a comprehensive analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola, published by Children’s Health Defense.
This is a major issue because ‘Big Pharma’ is driving the responses to COVID-19 (CCP Virus), and the mainstream media has been responsible for spreading its propaganda, a false official narrative that promotes fear based on lies, says Mercola.
BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, moreover, form a secret monopoly that also owns almost everything imaginable. For example, some of the shares of a long list of other companies, including Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, and Alphabet Inc, as mentioned in a 2017 article in “The Conversation.”
Who are the “Vanguard” people?
As Dr. Mercola analyses, Vanguard so far is BlackRock’s largest shareholder, although, on the other hand, it has a ‘unique’ corporate structure that makes its ownership more difficult to estimate. It owns its various funds, which in turn are owned by shareholders. Apart from these shareholders, it has no external investors and is not listed on the stock exchange.
What the reports analyzed by Mercola say is that, while it is difficult to sift through all of Vanguard’s funds to identify individual shareholders, at a glance, it emerges that Rothschild Investment Corp. and Edmond De Rothschild Holding are two such stakeholders.
He adds that as revealed in a video posted on Lew Rockwell, “The elite who own Vanguard apparently don’t like being in the spotlight, but, of course, they can’t hide from who’s willing to dig. Reports from Oxfam and Bloomberg say that the world’s 1% collectively own more money than the other 99%. Worse, Oxfam says 82% of all the money made in 2017 went to this 1%.
BlackRock and Vanguard own ‘Big Pharma’
According to Simply Wall Street, in February 2020, BlackRock and Vanguard were the two largest shareholders in GlaxoSmithKline, with 7% and 3.5% of shares respectively. At Pfizer, by contrast, this ratio is reversed, with Vanguard as the largest investor and BlackRock as the second largest shareholder.
All this leads to the conclusion that these monopoly giants, both individually and combined, at any given time own enough shares to control both big pharma and the centralized hegemonic media.
And as if to complete the picture of the media conglomerate concentrated among the same owners, in addition to The New York Times, Vanguard and BlackRock are also the top two owners of four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the US media landscape: Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp.
But the duo’s influence is not limited to big pharma and media. BlackRock also works closely with central banks worldwide, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, a private, non-federal entity.
And according to the report presented by Dr. Mercola, when you consider that BlackRock announced in 2018 that it has “social expectations” of the companies it invests in, it could potentially play a role in the Great Reset driven by globalist elites.
Add to this information showing that it “undermines competition through owning shares in competing companies” and that it “blurs boundaries between private capital and government affairs by working closely with regulators,” and it would be hard not to see how BlackRock/Vanguard and its globalist owners might be able to facilitate the ‘Great Reset’ and the so-called “green” revolution, it claims.
In this vein, it is worth noting that as the president and founder of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, put it in his book, The Great Reset, the coronavirus is a great “opportunity” to reboot our societies, and this slogan is now on the lips of every globalist politician in the world, according to an article in Humans are Free.
“Tragedy need not be the only legacy of the COVID-19 crisis. On the contrary, the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future,” said Klaus Schwab.
Dr. Joseph Mercola, in his analysis, concludes that it would seem quite clear that the COVID-19 pandemic was orchestrated to bring about a New World Order, the Great Reboot, where we can see that at the center of it all, the “heart” into which all global wealth flows, we find BlackRock and Vanguard.
It goes without saying that if you have control of so much media, you can control entire nations through centralised propaganda, which has the power to manipulate and control much of the world’s economy and events, and how the world sees it all, Mercola said.